Tuesday, August 04, 2009

An idle mind

I wrote this originally in July of 2007...due to internet/log in issues, I had to do some copy paste...

I have been mostly alone in Nashville for about 2 months now. People come and go visiting and filling my idle days, however the majority of my time I spend in front a computer entering data or talking to people in an effort to forget that I am surrounded merely by objects of little worth. It is hard to update an anonymous person reading this on my life and who I am, so I am not going to. I am going to leap in as the average person would.

They say an idle mind is the devils workshop, and an idle mind is what I have. This isn't to say I have nothing to think about, rather that I prefer to think about recent occurrences in my life instead of studying for any of the 3 things I should be. I never have an idle mind, I just don't have a productive mind.

There is no point in this inital post other than a stream of consiousness. A minimalist introduction into what will hopefully evolve into something of entertainment and maybe even of worth. So read on please, so at least something comes of my idle mind.

No comments: