Monday, August 31, 2009

I love SoCal. I need to throw that out there. I love the beach. I love that it rarley rains. I love that 60 is cold. I tolerate the rude people and traffic. But overall, I really love it. That being said, could a sister get some seasons up in here? There is nothing like leaves falling and actually being able to wear a sweater and smell the cold coming in. Today, I broke a sweat sitting in the shade not moving. Dear mother nature, that is just excessive. I don't know how I lifeguarded in this weather in high school and continued to function without an IV drip of hydration when now I can't even get the mail without needing a glass of water and rest.

Also, the whole humidity thing is why I LEFT the South. As soon as our state is no longer on fire, I'm going to not-so-respectfully request that humidity get the hell out.

Small rant. Sorry.


No comments: