Monday, October 26, 2009

Do Assholes Really Finish First?

I read this interesting article today while I wasn't doing my job and it got me thinking about my history of assholes. I am certainly guilty of being attracted to assholes and walking into situations that can only end poorly fully knowing that I will probably be "that girl" in the morning. Since graduating from college I have begun to reform my ways, repeating to myself "they are SUPPOSED to be nice to you" on many occasions and since New Years 2009 have been (attempting to) live by the guru of dating, Patti Stanger's, words "Share your head before you share your bed." Well, as well intentioned as that was, let's just say I'm able to sleep horizontally in my queen sized bed without worrying I will be in the way of anyone else...and it's getting old. Old as in about where L Lohan will be when she wears clothes that flatter her again and doesn't find herself under "hot mess" on urbandictionary.com.

I've hashed out a lot of follow-ups about being single in LA *whine whine whine* and how guys can be assholes but girls can't be bitches *complain complain complain* and that ultimately you just need someone who makes you laugh and brings out the best in you *sap sap sap*.

So, read the article. Share thoughts, or don't, whatevs. Either way, I'd still like to get myself on Millionaire Matchmaker so Patti will find me love.

No comments: